I'm an Italian photographer based in Rio de Janeiro.
I received a Master degree in Photojournalism and Documentary Photography, at London College of Communication, University of Arts, in 2012.
The result of my research during the master degree, a short documentary "A visual comparison of Yugoslavian National Liberation War Movies" is part of the Research Centre NAM at LCC.
The final project became a monograph title Somnambulism, published by Kehrer Verlag
- Part of the NFTs sales at Art3 Gallery - Edition 365 Collection (British Journal of Photography) - A portrait of the year that changed everything - Nominated for the mentorship program LOOKBetween for emerging photographers, in Charlottesville (2014)
- Humanistic photography by Fodar Biennal of Photography 2015 (Bulgaria) with Somnambulism
- Central European House of Photography Portfolio Reviews 2014 with Somnambulism
- Finalist at the The Aftermath Project 2011 with Bosnia: If chaos awakens the madness
- IPA Honorable mention category One shot: the city (2011) with Wasteland
My works have been published by various magazines, such as Financial Times, Internazionale, Photoraw, SportWeek, Terre di mezzo.
Exhibitions: Museum of Photography of Riga, Richard Hall Gallery - Western Kentucky University, Nursery Gallery - London, Savignano OFF Festival 2013, AFFGallery - Berlin, Officine Fotografiche - Rome, National Scientific Library - Tbilisi, The Library Project - Dublin, Galerija Hran - Sarajevo, Fodar Biennal - Pleven, Kaunas Festival 2016 in Lithuania.
"Red Poppy Fields" about the Great War was a collective tour exhibition at Cankarjev dom in Ljubljana, Vienna, Bratislava, Slupsk, Budapest, organized by SEDF, Bratislava; Mai Mano, House of Photography & Association of Hungarian Photographers, Budapest; Baltic Gallery of Contemporary Art, Slupsk; Photon, Ljubljana & Vienna.